If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
SVNScc is an SCC Provider that works with programs the use the MS Source Code Control API.
To provide an SCC compatible provider for Subversion.
The initial scope of SVNScc is to:
- Get the basic SVN operations working. i.e. add, commit, propedit, diff
- Work with MSVC 6.0 and VS.NET
There is the potential that the source for SVNScc could be made available as
the NDA that MS requires for the SCC API documentation has not been signed.
- Add options to subversion commands.
- Enhanced diff support.
- Reposity browser.
- Perform subversion operations in a separate thread.
- TortoiseSVN / RapidSVN integration.
15 Aug 2004 Version 0.1.0 of SVNScc released! Built against Subversion 1.0.6
Download it from the documents & files page.
SVNScc source is currently unavailable, as no public SVN repositry has been setup.